AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Americans

This forum is for serious discussion on anything

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Americans

Postby nerd-boy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 am

Cereal Killer wrote:P.S. The cowboys are a decent team. Now the Texans suck major ass, pick them or the lions if you like losing.

Who made the playoffs last year again? Oh right, the Texans AND the Lions. And NOT the Cowboys.
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby Autumn Storm » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Politics into sports?

Sorry but this topic still smells like a cow shat on it.
Autumn Storm
CO
CO

Postby Cereal Killer » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

nerd-boy wrote:
Cereal Killer wrote:P.S. The cowboys are a decent team. Now the Texans suck major ass, pick them or the lions if you like losing.

Who made the playoffs last year again? Oh right, the Texans AND the Lions. And NOT the Cowboys.
How many times have the Texans ever made the playoffs? oh right 1. they won 1 of their 2 games in the playoffs ever against the Colts /without/ Peyton Manning. That's like making a better painting than someone with Parkinson's. Not to mention they've had a winning season (won more than they've lost) only 2 years out of the 10 they've been around.

And well I'll just post this paragraph from wikipedia on the Lions, it speaks for itself:

The Lions have won four NFL Championships, the last in 1957, giving the club the second-longest NFL championship drought behind the Arizona Cardinals. The Lions have not had much success during the Super Bowl era: the Lions are one of four current NFL teams that have yet to qualify for the Super Bowl, and the team is 1-10 in post-season play during that period. The 2008 team became the only team in NFL history to lose all 16 regular season games since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.

And one on the Cowboys, again speaks for itself:

The franchise shares the record for most Super Bowl appearances (8) with the Pittsburgh Steelers, corresponding to most NFC championships (8).[4] The Cowboys are the only NFL team to record 20 consecutive winning seasons (1966–1985), in which they only missed the playoffs twice (1974 and 1984), an NFL record that remains unchallenged.

While the Texans and the Lions might have been ok last year, they're both really bad teams. If you follow them you'll just get disappointed.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby nerd-boy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was 30 years ago.
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby Utilitarian » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 pm

You forget that it requires ignorance and stupidity to do anything in this hollow world. Even the world's greatest grandmaster, or hell the greatest chess machine acts on ignorance, and stupidity - what makes you think you know anything about life? What makes you think you know better than others?

You'd make a good tyrant OP - you'd make a good American OP - OP please stay home this November you don't deserve to vote.

CwutIdidthere? ;)
Utilitarian
Infantry
Infantry

Postby randomizer » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Cereal Killer wrote:And well I'll just post this paragraph from wikipedia on the Lions, it speaks for itself:

The Lions have won four NFL Championships, the last in 1957, giving the club the second-longest NFL championship drought behind the Arizona Cardinals. The Lions have not had much success during the Super Bowl era: the Lions are one of four current NFL teams that have yet to qualify for the Super Bowl, and the team is 1-10 in post-season play during that period. The 2008 team became the only team in NFL history to lose all 16 regular season games since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.

While the Texans and the Lions might have been ok last year, they're both really bad teams. If you follow them you'll just get disappointed.

Hey. HEY. You leave the Lions alone. It's not our fault Barry Sanders quit. We're actually trying now. Set aside that one historic year and we're still better than the Chiefs.
ImageImage
randomizer
CO
CO

Postby Walker » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 am

The sad part is that I think the Lions fans were cheering for their team to go 0-16 the closer they got to it. Everyone would have been so disappointed if they won their last game.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Mcluvin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Cereal Killer wrote:Obama and Romney are both shitty choices. Go waste your vote like me and go third party, at least you waste your vote on someone you like. :D

Hell yeah, bro! I was going to vote for Gary Johnson, but it looks like he won't be on the ballot in WV. I just decided I would vote for literally any third party that is on the ballot. If there isn't any, I'll write in Gary or vote for nobody for president. I refuse to give my consent to those assholes
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Cereal Killer » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 pm

randomizer wrote:It's not our fault Barry Sanders quit. We're actually trying now. Set aside that one historic year and we're still better than the Chiefs.
Ok, I have to admit, this made me laugh pretty hard. We could all just agree to cheer against the Jets every game, that way everyone except Rex Ryan wins. (Unless of course they win >.<)

@McLuvin, yeah I'm voting Gary Johnson myself, he seems like a really solid candidate.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Postby Super pen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

People insulted Bush for a reason.

The great many George Bush jokes come from stupid people who want feel smarter than they really are, by being smarter than the president of the world's only Superpower. It is acceptable to rip on Bush and Americans, seemingly encouraged. So people are left with the opportunity to abuse this power

In short it's a kind of a masturbatory quasi intellectualism that the self described enlightened will use for the purpose of feeling better about themselves.

And you're one of those, indirectdragon

:wink:
Super pen
Infantry
Infantry

Postby theether » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qszGYHQL ... ture=share

German comedian about Bush.
And generally bashing American politics
theether
Recon
Recon

Postby Mr--Clean » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Wasn't very funny. Hell not even the audience laughed very much.
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby IndirectDragon » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 am

Anyone who took me seriously is an idiot. It doesn't matter which one wins because we're all going to die anyway.
IndirectDragon
Battleship
Battleship

Postby Cereal Killer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Mr--Clean wrote:Wasn't very funny. Hell not even the audience laughed very much.
This^ Which reminded me of this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Postby Snack » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Cereal Killer wrote:Obama and Romney are both shitty choices. Go waste your vote like me and go third party, at least you waste your vote on someone you like. :D

Man I know I'm a few months late but what if enough people waste their votes on third party that the third party wins??? WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN HUH WISE GUY
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat