Dhomochevsky wrote:Correct. I'll be in rural south-west India
But I reported the start of the finale in order to wait for benbever. If it's reported over and over, it will never start...
A solution have to exist:
- you use satellite communication
- you go to the next town's cybercafé with a car
- you give your account password to someone you trust entirely
- you reduce your travel to 2 weeks
- you go to the rural south-west Netherlands instead, and even better, the rural south-west Singapore
- you forfeit from the tournament
- we use a small map in order to finish before October... no, even this shouldn't work
- we remake a map with several dummy players, who let the game survive until you're back
- you're fired!
- Amarriner or Quack codes the game-fridge, where you can preserve game for several months
- we start the finale when you're back ans I hope the other don't go on the other edge of the earth
So tell me your preference, if you don't come with a better idea.