AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Team League

Discussion about AWBW Leagues goes here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Team League

Postby Kamuscha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:33 am

That may be the case, but it would only serve to increase the time spent moving units on two separate accounts.

With multiple accounts in mind, how would we know if someone with extra usernames did not join any of the recent 1 v 1 leagues/tourneys?

I still love you! Tonight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma's a bitch, I know. If there is someone you love, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this paragraph as "I still Love you"
Kamuscha
CO
CO

Postby blozzee » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 am

ip probe :V
blozzee
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby Walker » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Kamuscha wrote:That may be the case, but it would only serve to increase the time spent moving units on two separate accounts.

With multiple accounts in mind, how would we know if someone with extra usernames did not join any of the recent 1 v 1 leagues/tourneys?

Actually we know for a fact that the league is full of double accounts (mostly Chinese players, as far as I know). It stayed out of the Grand Tournament, I think.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby rast » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Walker wrote:Actually we know for a fact that the league is full of double accounts (mostly Chinese players, as far as I know).

What's the point? You can have up to 50 league games at once -- is that not enough?

If they're doing it to gain rating, that's incredibly pathetic.
rast
Artillery
Artillery

Postby Walker » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Who knows why, I just know it happens. Though in all honesty, I think a lot of the double accounts have disappeared. Or at the very least, people are more subtle about it now haha.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Azzaphox » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 am

apologies for the necro on this one.

Mr Clean, you may find that if you just want good team play, a regular group of players can provide a lot of that.
I know it isn't rated, and you don;'t get to claim a prize at the end, however it is fun.
I am focussing on team MP games since I enjoy them, and with a regular bunch of players you don;t get the drop out factor.
More Strategy, less Real Time
Azzaphox
Tank
Tank

Previous

Return to AWBW Leagues