AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

AWBW Global League Maps

Discussion about AWBW Leagues goes here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: AWBW Global League Maps

Postby Walker » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 am

What don't you like about Lunatic, if you don't mind me asking? I can understand why you removed the other two.

I also like the three maps you're adding. String Theory impresses me, that's a really solid map (though I still like my original version, Chaos Theory, better - creator's bias :) ). Iskander has some small stalemate concerns because of all the high terrain, but I'm not overly concerned because of the base setup and transport routes. Defiled Logic played kind of weird the one time I tried it, but it was an altogether fair and enjoyable map.

Thanks for the work you guys are doing. :)
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Mori » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:50 am

Lunatic seemed too close to String Theory, with some of the design elements, and it was kind of awkward deciding which one to keep and which one to get rid of, haha. I'm trying to keep the total League maps from going over 25 at any given time, and we're really close to that number. I might actually remove some maps like Anthem that I just don't like in there right now until we have something better, 24 is a lot of maps. Maybe Lunatic will come back if someone makes a good argument for it, haha.
Mori
Tank
Tank

Postby Walker » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 pm

I would personally be in favor of removing some of the maps that have been in there from the start (something like Aria of War, for example) instead of the newer maps that don't have issues.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Mori » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Yeah, Aria is on the list.
Mori
Tank
Tank

Previous

Return to AWBW Leagues