AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Just a couple units.

Talk about custom COs, units, classes, weapons or anything else.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Just a couple units.

Postby airob » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 am

Light missiles:
Cost: 8.5K
Move: 5
Type: Tires
Range: 2-7
Ammo: 3

High range anti-aircraft unit, it´s a cheaper, faster and longer-ranged variant of the missile units, however, it´s firepower and defense is fairly weaker than that of it´s original design. They deal about 65% to copters and 35-40% to plane units, probably a more affordable option than missiles since they move more, have an actually good range, these units may seem more play in games as they are more affordable also. Not sure about the firepower.

Anti-copter inf.
Cost: 5K
move: 2 (not sure)
type: foot 2 (mech movement)
Range: direct-fire
Ammo: -- --

Infantry equipped with anti-air guns, they lack defensive capabilities due to carrying their heavy guns, as such they can be wiped out completely by tank or copter units in one blow (0 cover) however, they have slightly better firepower (that such of mechs against ground units) and can take on copters, dealing 40-45% damage if attacking first. however they are striken with heavy damage by counterattack. Could probably see good use when being harassed on tight fronts and AAs are not affordable.

walkerboh on PM: Also it isn't a tag game either. Were you
drunk when you made this? haha

<@FCK> I just used scissors on some ass till they bled had just now
<@FCK> *hard

<Fanboy> doood
<airob> ?
<Fanboy> r u trying to seduce me O_O

<Walker> at least fdk only fucks with me

<Mr--Clean> well theres a new country
<Mr--Clean> called bare flesh
<Walker> Sounds hot. The HQ is probably a dick
airob
Map Committee
Map Committee

Re: Just a couple units.

Postby Xero121 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

I hope that they make an engineer class type of infantry that can restore 1HP of non infantry units and can build temporary bridges that last for 5 days. Thier MP's would be 4 and they would cost 1500. The downside could be that they cannot capture cities and have low firepower.
A True Leader would only use violence as a last resort.
Xero121
Infantry
Infantry

Postby Mr--Clean » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 pm

wait rob you want to make a unit with even less defense than a missle unit? better only use it in fog because the enemy could blow that thing up by just staring at it hard enough

also at the bridge idea what happens to units on the bridge when it disappears?
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby CO Raven » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 am

I'd use it over missile units any day. It might not totally kill but the thing has 7 range. That's absolutely massive. You can just meatshield around and use it to deter copters.
CO Raven
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby Super pen » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 pm

The anti air infantry aren't worth 5K, I'd knock it down to 4.5K and give them 3 movement, 55-60 percent on copters, and the guns should be at least 25 percent more effective than mechs, but 70percent of the defense of infantry.

The light missiles are going to be spammed, I'd say you cut it to 55-60 percent on copters, 2-6 range. And cut their visibility to three. Keep the rest.
Super pen
Infantry
Infantry

Return to Customization