AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

CO's McDonald and McGigyas

Talk about custom COs, units, classes, weapons or anything else.

Moderator: Forum Mods

CO's McDonald and McGigyas

Postby Psytrin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 pm

CO: Ronald McDonald
Bio: The actual origins of Ronald are unknown. Rumors have it that he appeared during a battle between the allies and the Black Hole, destroying both armies and anyone in his path.

D2D Ability: Striking fear into all, including his own units, universal defenses are lowered. (-0 to -10%, a random number is selected each day.)

Unit Traits:
Ground Units = Tank/Md Tank Move +1
Artillery/Rockets/Missiles Move -1
Air Units = Bomber Move +1
Fighter/Stealth/B Copters -1
No changes to Naval units.

CO Power (Name: Cheeseburgers): All stats of every unit on the field are returned to normal, regardless of abilities of powers. Afterwards, Ronald's units gain a lucky chance to deal powerful damage. (Anywhere between +0% to +20%, a random number is chosen when Power is activated.)

Super Power (Name: RAN RAN RUU): All stats of every single unit is normalized, regardless of abilities, powers, CO traits and skills. Afterwards, all of Ronald's units recieve a lucky chance to deal massive damage. (A number between 15% and 40% is chosen.)

CO Gauge: xxxxXXXXX
--------------
CO: McGigyas
Description (Bio not avalible): After many efforts to find the whereabouts of Ronald McDonald, the allies have uncovered his origins. According to Black Hole PoWs (Prisoners of War), McGigyas is the result of a failed experiment. Of course, they don't know what the experiment was. Apparently, McGigyas can make lesser clones of himself. This puts fear and thoughts into the allies minds, as they think of how powerful the original can be.

D2D Ability: With access to Black Hole information, McGigyas can spend 200,000G to change a city of his choice into a Black Crystal.

Unit Traits:
Artillery/Rockets/Missile Atk Range +1
APC/Lander/T Copter/Black Boat/Carrier Move -1
Tank/Md Tank/Neotank Move -1
Megatank Move +1

CO Power (Name: DAISUKE): Refuels all units in McGigyas' control, and gives 3 random units the ability to move twice within this turn.

Super Power (Name: #@/7nK [unknown]): All units in control of McGigyas are refueled, and gain an Attack bonus of 20%. The first three units that have moved gain the ability to do so again. Nuetralizes all other powers, abilities, traits and skills.

CO Gauge: xxxxxXXXXXX
----------------
End. Open to criticism, so please, fire away!
I never ragequit. Well....only sometimes. Maybe a bit more than that. ...Okay, a lot. FINE, I ALWAYS RAGEQUIT. GOD.
Psytrin
Infantry
Infantry

Postby NARFNra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Noone will EVER have 200,000 G in a standard game. Seriously.
Woah.
NARFNra
Artillery
Artillery

Postby Psytrin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Hmm....alright, I'll think of something else then.
I never ragequit. Well....only sometimes. Maybe a bit more than that. ...Okay, a lot. FINE, I ALWAYS RAGEQUIT. GOD.
Psytrin
Infantry
Infantry

Re: <span title=

Postby Kingault » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Best idea ever.
Kingault
Infantry
Infantry

Return to Customization