AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

A Newer Map Maker

Critique and discuss the design maps on AWBW

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: A Newer Map Maker

Postby blozzee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 am

What the hell happened to your map maker site? Its not loading ARRRRGH!! *raged D:<*
blozzee
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby headphone » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:18 pm

blozzee wrote:What the hell happened to your map maker site? Its not loading ARRRRGH!! *raged D:<*

It does that to me from time to time too. I think its the site host. Your best bet is to save it as html complete and use a local copy. When its working again, that is.
Mr Clean wrote:im curious as to why anybody would know what a gynacologist does off the top of their head
headphone
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby blozzee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey headphone I would like to suggest a new feature in map making tools. Just wondering if you could code this new feature where it translate a published map from awbw url map into a txt code instead. It would be very helpful to edit a published map using your map maker tool :D.
blozzee
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby headphone » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

I believe smacky did something like that already.
Mr Clean wrote:im curious as to why anybody would know what a gynacologist does off the top of their head
headphone
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby blozzee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

could you forward to me of smacky's map editing tool. I will need to use this editing feature thing badly >.>
blozzee
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby Mori » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:18 pm

If the Headphone and Nyvelion map makers didn't exist, I probably wouldn't be mapping here. Can't really thank you guys enough.
Mori
Tank
Tank

Postby Mori » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 am

I haven't been able to load the Headphone map maker for a pretty long time, and there's a ton of boxes out on their server monitor. Whenever I can load it again, I'll be sure to save a local copy.

Edit: Couldn't access it for days, but as soon as I made this post, it worked. Also, tried to save as a local copy, but the screen glitches every time I try to change the width/height and it doesn't grab the images properly. Also, clicking to edit the map does nothing on my local copy, so I can't actually edit anything. I checked and it did save a folder with all the proper images, so I'm not sure where the problem is coming from. I can use it online for now I guess.

Before:

After:
Mori
Tank
Tank

Previous

Return to Design Maps