It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Neo Ladder

Forum for AWBW Tournaments

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Neo Ladder

Postby Kamuscha » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

I challenge fdkaans on Illumination.

I still love you! Tonight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma's a bitch, I know. If there is someone you love, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this paragraph as "I still Love you"
Kamuscha
CO
CO

Postby xushu » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm

I would like to challenge blanci1 on a map of his choosing... I need to try and get better some time or other... ^_^
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die. " Sima Yi
xushu
Tank
Tank

Postby blanci1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm

@ xushu ... toilet flush ,or if you prefer, whirlish is not so large.
@ichbinselber ... bent out of shape
@ excrimophalus ..... do you want to choose map? (preferably not rainy its very "stand-offish")
blanci1
Artillery
Artillery

Postby excrimophalus 1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 am

How about either north star, or upping the ante with optionals banned?
The below statement is true.v

^ The above statement is false.
excrimophalus 1
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby xushu » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 pm

blanci1 wrote:@ xushu ... toilet flush ,or if you prefer, whirlish is not so large.

TF is fine by me... I always seem to lose on larger maps, but I'll see if I can do better this time. ^_^

Should I make it or you, and optional bans or no?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die. " Sima Yi
xushu
Tank
Tank

Postby ichbinsehselber » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 am

@Blanc1: Created the game:
NL: Ich vs Blanc1
pass awbw

I am planning to set my vacation flag for 9-14 days from tomorrow. Is it better to start the game before doing so?
I do not want to be marked busy for the Neoladder. I wanna keep going on.
Sorry to the people who wait for me in our games
ichbinsehselber
Tank
Tank

Postby fdkanns » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

sorry guys, but pls set my status to busy.

@Kam: Sorry, please look for another opponent
fdkanns
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby Kamuscha » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

No problem dude, take care!

I'd like to challenge both blanci and ichbinsehselber on a map they choose, respectively.

I still love you! Tonight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma's a bitch, I know. If there is someone you love, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this paragraph as "I still Love you"
Kamuscha
CO
CO

Postby ichbinsehselber » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 am

@Kamuscha: Created the game
NL: Ich vs Kamuscha
Password awbw

If you hate the map or the settings just let me know. Normally you would chose the map after all
ichbinsehselber
Tank
Tank

Postby blanci1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm

@ ichi ... i joined ... if you go on vacation for 2 weeks i think your vacation flag should be ok.. let me know if you got a problem....
@xushu....... ok i made map on toilet flush
@others..im getting there..hell it takes ages to get a game page correctly set up.. (and choosing a CO and bans and stuff... thats one advantage of leagues).
blanci1
Artillery
Artillery

Postby blanci1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 pm

@excrim... ok i set up a game on upping the ante : NL excrim blanci , pass= neo
@kam how about north star in fog ?
blanci1
Artillery
Artillery

Postby headphone » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

I challenge Kamuscha on Dizziness with optionals banned if that's okay with him
Mr Clean wrote:im curious as to why anybody would know what a gynacologist does off the top of their head
headphone
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby ichbinsehselber » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 am

Back from vacations. Thanks for your patience @blanc1,Kam, excrimo
ichbinsehselber
Tank
Tank

Postby Walker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 am

Okay, time for the big reveal. *drum roll*

To no one's surprise, I'm the one who has been running Neo Ladder for approximately the last year. :o :shock:

Anyways, now to more important things. Once again, I'd like to close the Neo Ladder. Similar to the Colosseum, with the coming of the new league, the Neo Ladder is very redundant. Also, the Neo Ladder has been much less active, and is barely breathing so to speak.

When I moved to close the Neo Ladder a couple months ago, it was in anticipation of the new league being released. I will be closing the Neo Ladder for real this time. If some of you still really would like to keep the Neo Ladder, then that's fine, but I will no longer be running it.

However if there is interest in the Neo Ladder, I am also open to suggestions to retool it so that it is not redundant. I have no problem running it if we change it, but I won't support it any more as it is now. I have no ideas on how to change the Neo Ladder, so if any of you have ideas, now is the time to speak.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby ichbinsehselber » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 am

Yeah, this is no surprise, walker. You were keeping the Neo Ladder up to date. Thank you for that!

I would find it a pity to let the Neo Ladder die. True, there are not so many people participating, but the recent activity is not so low.

I cannot say if the NeoLadder is really redundant. First we would have to see how the new league goes. The little information about the new Champion League which is available now does not tell me enough yet to say. I am eager to test it. After it has been running for some time we can maybe tell.
Could you perhaps keep the NeoLadder running at least for such an overlap period?

Of course I can understand that if you do not want to run it, you will not run it. You should do only what you like. So perhaps we can go for a change, or you could perhaps hand it over to somebody else, whatever you prefer walkerboh. I do not see any change necessary, but maybe people can say what they would like changed.
ichbinsehselber
Tank
Tank

PreviousNext

Return to AWBW Tournaments