I was playing on http://awbw.amarriner.com/game.php?games_id=174887
and it let me do an action twice. I had a neotank on the separate island was cornered by 2 units. I ...
1. Attacked the recon with the stationary neotank.
2. Moved a different unit.
3. It let me move the neotank again. (I did to test it out.)
4. I attacked a tank with it.
5. I couldn't move it again but it had the option to attack again. (nothing was in range)
6. I finally used the wait command on it after It had been moved and it attacked twice.
It was kind of as if I could attack as much as I wanted with the unit in the turn but I could only move it once. In the log, it did not record either attack, but it did recorded everything else including the movement of the neotank.
This seems to be a pretty significant glitch. I do not know what triggered it.