AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

I was once a very powerful AW player

This is the place to look for opponents on AWBW

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: I was once a very powerful AW player

Postby CO Raven » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Eh, toss a game this way while you're at it. I don't particularly mind games though it won't stop me from pointing out oxymorons when I see them. That's a matter of English and clarity.
CO Raven
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby Walker » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm

All you have to do is read the thread I linked and it tells you all you need to know about this guy...
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby headphone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Hell, I'd be willing to play a game with you nyv.
Mr Clean wrote:im curious as to why anybody would know what a gynacologist does off the top of their head
headphone
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby jirimaru » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 am

nyvelion wrote:I think I'd rather give this guy a shot. I was much more actively playing Advance Wars games in 2006 too, and I used to be much better than I am now, since I'm not still here for serious games anymore... just some other miscellaneous reasons.

Maybe this guy I've never heard of has a similar story. Though "a very powerful AW player" does seem like an odd claim, I'm going to try out being trustful and believe this guy until proven otherwise.

Jirimaru, will you play a game of AWBW with me? I haven't actually been able to force myself to try a serious AWBW game since that guy Zovea disappointed me years ago, and I don't feel like relearning how to be good at this game since it was hard enough the first time. I never did get to beat all the veterans as I knew them in 2006. Perhaps I got close once, but never quite accomplished it. It would be fun and a great research opportunity for me, using the tactics I learned in 2006, to play someone else who was more active here in that year.

I remember Zovea.
This literally made my heart melt a little! Thank you so much for your understanding. I guess we have a lot of in common. Allow me to give you the pleasure of starting the game :).
jirimaru
Infantry
Infantry

Postby Mr--Clean » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 am

jirimaru wrote:Advance Wars 1 - 100% clear rate, "A" badge

I laugh at your campaign rank. Every true master knows it is the war room that separates the boys from the men in AW1

Walker wrote:All you have to do is read the thread I linked and it tells you all you need to know about this guy...

I laugh at your link. Click it I shall not
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby jirimaru » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 am

Mr--Clean wrote:
jirimaru wrote:Advance Wars 1 - 100% clear rate, "A" badge

I laugh at your campaign rank. Every true master knows it is the war room that separates the boys from the men in AW1

Walker wrote:All you have to do is read the thread I linked and it tells you all you need to know about this guy...

I laugh at your link. Click it I shall not

Plz dont hijack this thread, ye shall, Meister Pooper.
jirimaru
Infantry
Infantry

Previous

Return to Opponent Search