AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Limited High Funds *Update*

This is the place to look for opponents on AWBW

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Limited High Funds *Update*

Postby Talan_Lysander » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:01 am

Having finished and won one game on with this setting, I gotta agree that Megatanks are extremely hard to deal with if you pump them out quickly enough. There might be something to that. I'll play some more games and find out.

As for battleships, I agree, they would dominate on maps with ports. That being said, I don't think there's any naval LHF maps at this point, so that doesn't matter too much.
Talan_Lysander
Infantry
Infantry

Postby Mori » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Interesting. I'll have to try some different things then. I based my original thoughts and maps on LHF on what little gameplay I had seen of it so far. Also, on the subject of LHF maps with somewhat of a naval capacity:

Tyrannical Jaw
Mori
Tank
Tank

Postby Talan_Lysander » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I stand corrected, I must've missed that one. Joined up for a public match on that map too, let's see how well those battleships actually devastate the battlefield.

Edit: Make that two of those games I joined, different bans make for different games.
Talan_Lysander
Infantry
Infantry

Postby Mori » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 am

Let's bring this gametype back, k? Check the M. Games in public for a ton of new LHF games.
Mori
Tank
Tank

Postby Frostylight » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 pm

A thought I wanted to share: If Fog is involved, then that takes away the element of knowing what your opponent buys with their money early on. Did they invest on a large force at the start or save some for later? Some maps could have strategically placed missile units for the vision, and have limited use in a non-Fog game.
Frostylight
Battleship
Battleship

Previous

Return to Opponent Search