AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Game

This is the place to look for opponents on AWBW

Moderator: Forum Mods

Game

Postby nyvelion » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 pm

It feels odd knowing that the last serious game I ever played on AWBW was against Zovea however many years ago that was. It was around that time that I accidentally sabotaged my own ability to play a full serious game, which I think I posted the story for somewhere in the forum. I tried a serious AW comeback twice since then, and neither really worked out. Perhaps it was too soon then. I may be over it now though, it's feels like it's been awhile, but it could not be helped, as a rather important event occurred irl awhile ago that demanded my attention, and will continue to for awhile, preventing me from dedicating much time for AWBW again, which some of you may have guessed already, but I can afford some time to try to get serious about AW again, at least for a little while.

I request that someone with experience challenge me. Pick the map as I do not know what is considered good lately, and let's use whatever settings are commonly used now. Show me how to play again, as I have forgotten what I once knew. Two games in sequence preferably. I got semi-good long ago from watching the top players, and then trying to emulate them, so let me learn from you for one game, and then come back stronger in the rematch. Is this acceptable? I'd like to see if I can still do it.
nyvelion
Fighter
Fighter

Re: Game

Postby headphone » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:57 pm

I wouldn't mind playing you, but I suck. Horribly.
Mr Clean wrote:im curious as to why anybody would know what a gynacologist does off the top of their head
headphone
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Walker » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:55 am

If no one else has already offered privately, I wouldn't mind giving you a couple games. Let me know, and I can create the first game.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Cereal Killer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:50 pm

I'd like to offer you a couple of matches.

http://awbw.amarriner.com/prevmaps.php?maps_id=41629

Bible Black sound good?
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby Mori » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm on this website more than I'd like to be, and I coincidentally have a few days off this week. I don't think I'm very good, but I'll set up a game or two if you'd like.
Mori
Tank
Tank

Return to Opponent Search