AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Looking for a real 4v4 fight!

This is the place to look for opponents on AWBW

Moderator: Forum Mods

Looking for a real 4v4 fight!

Postby Divva » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

actually i love team games cuz they can be fun and strategic to play. 1v1 is not the whole Advance Wars. but there are always lousy BOOTERS AND NOOBS joining in when you create a pub game :x

so i post here, wish there will be some active and good players to join this game:
Private game--Real 4v4 fight--pw:real
http://awbw.amarriner.com/join.php?uniq ... _id=148839

the team will be GS +OS + YC +RF vs the rest.

ps. I am using Roswell the Black Rose as my ID
Divva
Map Committee
Map Committee

Re: Looking for a real 4v4 fight!

Postby Abroxas » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 am

Currently the main site doesn't work. But I'd like to announce my will to participate already.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Abroxas
Tank
Tank

Postby forbs » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 pm

I find the ban list to be somewhat inconsistent. You banned all damage COs except Rachel and you also banned Sasha so you're basically suggesting that this should be a all Rachel fight with whoever SCOPing first winning. There is absolutely no reason to ban Sasha in a 4v4, picking her is a strategic decision. If you're going to ban damage COs, you might as well ban all of them.

Damage COs: Probably don't need the ban either unless Sasha is banned and Sasha NEVER needs ban. :x
Zovea wrote:[20:51] Zovea: You voted for me cause you don't like me
- Speed Mafia 8
forbs
Recon
Recon

Postby Divva » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm

forbs wrote:I find the ban list to be somewhat inconsistent. You banned all damage COs except Rachel and you also banned Sasha so you're basically suggesting that this should be a all Rachel fight with whoever SCOPing first winning. There is absolutely no reason to ban Sasha in a 4v4, picking her is a strategic decision. If you're going to ban damage COs, you might as well ban all of them.

Damage COs: Probably don't need the ban either unless Sasha is banned and Sasha NEVER needs ban. :x

Rachel is not that broken in big 4v4 maps in my experience. If u don't believe, you can try it.
Sasha is high tier CO even she is not against damage COs imo, one Sasha can reduce all opposite CO's bar, that's quite terrible. If everybody choose Sasha, the game will be no power mode, i don't think that's fun to play. so i banned her.
why i set up this ban is to encourage players to choose more variety of COs.
Divva
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby forbs » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Fair enough, I'll join then. For a good time! :D
Zovea wrote:[20:51] Zovea: You voted for me cause you don't like me
- Speed Mafia 8
forbs
Recon
Recon

Return to Opponent Search