Postby Snack » Tue May 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Posting in this thread has been a whale of a time

Tbffffffffffffffhaw
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: So, why AW(BW)?

Postby BullGooseAnon » Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Pricks, I made this as a serious discussion and it's been ruined. Thanks a lot! Go back to your IRC, noobs!

:roll:
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."
Henry David Thoreau
BullGooseAnon
Infantry
Infantry

Postby funwes » Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm

nerd-boy wrote:Ew, lolis

edit: this topic sucks and is now about trains

Yay!
Code: Select all
Mr--Clean> that moment when you put something in your mouth and you have NO idea what it is and spit it out

Walker> i was innocent once
Walker> then loli came along
funwes
CO
CO

Postby Snack » Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

You're asking for a serious discussion on an internet forum based around a game made by a Japanese company that people play for fun (then again I wouldn't be surprised if most people who posted here don't actually play the game)

That's like going to a Nickelback concert expecting to explain the finer points of philosophy to people who are there while simultaneously trying to chug down the cheapest beer available

But hey uh, whatever floats your boat I guess
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby randomizer » Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Time to send this thread to the depths!
ImageImage
randomizer
CO
CO

Postby funwes » Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

randomizer wrote:Time to send this thread to the depths!

Where's the flowerpot? :(
Mr--Clean> that moment when you put something in your mouth and you have NO idea what it is and spit it out

funwes
CO
CO

Postby Cereal Killer » Tue May 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Guys I think I figured it out, where all the rage and stuff comes from. See Dragunov doesn't have a colored name on the forum, so he sees the world as depressing, he has to look at all the other members with their bright colors as he masturbates to pictures of his mom while chugging back alcohol on a forum thread during typical hours he should be working. He's severely depressed and we shouldn't bully him or talk about his differences, we should be kind and accepting of Dragunov. Or f*** that I'll just write this little essay for him:

I wanted to respond to Prof. Bull G. Anon earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. As a preliminary, I want to light the torch of human rights. The underlying message is that I don't believe that his decisions are based on reason. So when Bull says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position. Just think: Some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that if we don't do something soon, his longiloquent subliminal psywar campaigns will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

What makes Bull think we want him to suppress people's instinct and intellect? Did he read something about that in "The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Caciquism"? Teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that Bull is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that each rung on the ladder of radicalism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Bull to woo over deceitful peculators by using tactics such as scapegoating, reductionist and simplistic solutions, demagoguery, and a conspiracy theory of history. That is the standard process by which scrofulous boeotians sue people at random.

Bull's whinges are abusive—and that's the polite word for what I actually think of them. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: My goal is to get Bull to realize that I wish that the credentialism he so enthusiastically promotes would disappear as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. Of course, if he insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed warmonger, that's his prerogative. Prof. Bull G. Anon makes assertions that strain credulity. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

Also I approve of this threads possession of penis, loli, trains, and offensive humor making fun of the mentally handicapped (and I'm not talking about the train video,) please carry on.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby Snack » Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Shorty you the best

E: This thread is like Dane Cook; Funny but for all the wrong reasons
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby airob » Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I am always late to join the fun. :(

PS: It´s sort of cringey how Drag keeps pushing the "you´re all virgin faggots" statement over and over.

walkerboh on PM: Also it isn't a tag game either. Were you
drunk when you made this? haha

<@FCK> I just used scissors on some ass till they bled had just now
<@FCK> *hard

<Fanboy> doood
<airob> ?
<Fanboy> r u trying to seduce me O_O

<Walker> at least fdk only fucks with me

<Mr--Clean> well theres a new country
<Mr--Clean> called bare flesh
<Walker> Sounds hot. The HQ is probably a dick
airob
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby BullGooseAnon » Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Guys I think I figured it out, where all the rage and stuff comes from. See Dragunov doesn't have a colored name on the forum, so he sees the world as depressing, he has to look at all the other members with their bright colors as he masturbates to pictures of his mom while chugging back alcohol on a forum thread during typical hours he should be working. He's severely depressed and we shouldn't bully him or talk about his differences, we should be kind and accepting of Dragunov. Or f*** that I'll just write this little essay for him:

You wanna disrespect me you fucking little punk? Everything I've done, be who I am, been far as I've come? I'll slap you so fucking hard it'd be like you kissed a freight train. f*** you.

I'm indeed color blind, but a qualified sharp-shooter as well. You fucking dare me to take aim and put point to target, you fucking lil punk?

I drink? Indeed I do - my medicine is bringing death, and I'm on vacation - I need blood, but crud will cure me over til then.
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."
Henry David Thoreau
BullGooseAnon
Infantry
Infantry

Postby airob » Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm

:lol:

walkerboh on PM: Also it isn't a tag game either. Were you
drunk when you made this? haha

<@FCK> I just used scissors on some ass till they bled had just now
<@FCK> *hard

<Fanboy> doood
<airob> ?
<Fanboy> r u trying to seduce me O_O

<Walker> at least fdk only fucks with me

<Mr--Clean> well theres a new country
<Mr--Clean> called bare flesh
<Walker> Sounds hot. The HQ is probably a dick
airob
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby BullGooseAnon » Tue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Get your ass off here airob and make your move in our game. REady to humiliate your ass on your own map. :wink:
Henry David Thoreau
BullGooseAnon
Infantry
Infantry

Postby BullGooseAnon » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm

And, wait how do all of you know who I am already? D:
Henry David Thoreau
BullGooseAnon
Infantry
Infantry

Postby Snack » Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm

It aint exactly rocket science
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby funwes » Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

BullGooseAnon wrote:I'm indeed color blind, but a qualified sharp-shooter as well.

everything I looked for in a few easy google searches says that you can't be colorblind and an army/marine sharpshooter/marksman

c'mon man, since you were banned from here, we've all moved on and stopped caring. why don't you move on too? this is just...sad...

funwes
CO
CO

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat